Here at Jeni Eats, you may notice a lack of advertisements and sponsored posts. The reason why is simple. If I share positive things about a product through my social media channels, I want my readers to really, truly believe me! This is why I am picky.
I welcome opportunities that highlight local and/or unique food and beverage producers, feature products or services I can personally attest to providing both a high quality and good value to consumers, tickle my wanderlust, and, most importantly, resonate with my loyal base of readers.
Head shot taken by Charles of We Eat Stuff
Memberships & Appearances:
- Midwest Travel Bloggers, Missouri Women Bloggers
- Spoke on the panel, “The North Iowa Bloggers Present: Local Connections Matter No Matter Where You Live” at Bloggy Conference 2015 in Sandusky, OH, September 2015.
- Joined the Heavy Table crew on a Central Avenue Checklist outing in Columbia Heights, MN, May 2015.
- Appeared on Dara Moskowitz Grumdahl’s WCCO radio show/podcast Off The Menu on March 30th, 2015 to speak about the North Iowa culinary scene.
- Featured in The Des Moines Register, February 2014: Meet Four Iowa Food Bloggers